- این موضوع خالی است.
نوامبر 8, 2020 در 3:39 ق.ظ #20711Lyn Buccinoمیهمان
This Is How You Lose Her
by Junot Díaz
- ISBN: 9781594487361 (1594487367)
- Awards: OCM Bocas Prize Nominee (2013), The Story Prize Nominee (2012), NAIBA Book of the Year for Fiction (2013), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Fiction (Shortlist) (2013), National Book Award Finalist for Fiction (2012)
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, romance, adult, literature, novels
- Format: hardcover, 217 pages
- Characters: Yunior de Las Casas
- Publisher: Riverhead Books
- Release date: September 11, 2012
- Author: Junot Díaz
- Language: english
About The Book
On a beach in the Dominican Republic, a doomed relationship flounders. In the heat of a hospital laundry room in New Jersey, a woman does her lover’s washing and thinks about his wife. In Boston, a man buys his love child, his only son, a first baseball bat and glove. At the heart of these stories is the irrepressible, irresistible Yunior, a young hardhead whose longing for love is equaled only by his recklessness — and by the extraordinary women he loves and loses: artistic Alma; the aging Miss Lora; Magdalena, who thinks all Dominican men are cheaters; and the love of his life, whose heartbreak ultimately becomes his own.
In prose that is endlessly energetic, inventive, tender, and funny, the stories in This Is How You Lose Her lay bare the infinite longing and inevitable weakness of the human heart. They remind us that passion always triumphs over experience, and that “the half-life of love is forever.”
TXT book This Is How You Lose Her Junot Díaz buy cheap for Android. PDF This Is How You Lose Her download on Bookshop. MOBI ebook This Is How You Lose Her read online on Audible.