- این موضوع خالی است.
نوامبر 7, 2020 در 2:12 ق.ظ #20522Karen Salvaneraمیهمان
Animal Infections and the Next Human Pandemic
by David Quammen
- Release date: September 9, 2013
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 592 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton Company
- Author: David Quammen
- Genres: science, medicine, biology, history, medical, health, animals, nature, disease
- ISBN: 9780393346619 (0393346617)
- Awards: National Book Critics Circle Award Nominee for General Nonfiction (2012), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Nonfiction (Shortlist) (2013), Royal Society of Biology General Book Prize (2013)
About The Book
Ebola, SARS, Hendra, AIDS, and countless other deadly viruses all have one thing in common: the bugs that transmit these diseases all originate in wild animals and pass to humans by a process called spillover. In this gripping account, David Quammen takes the reader along on this astonishing quest to learn how, where from, and why these diseases emerge and asks the terrifying question: What might the next big one be?
EPUB book Spillover read online. MP3 Spillover David Quammen download Kindle on IndieBound. TXT ebook Spillover by David Quammen on Books-a-Million.