- این موضوع خالی است.
نوامبر 17, 2020 در 3:43 ق.ظ #22560Angela Thomsonمیهمان
A Very Short Introduction
by Chris Frith, Eve C. Johnstone
- Genres: psychology, science, psychiatry, medicine, neuroscience, health, philosophy
- Author: Chris Frith, Eve C. Johnstone
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Release date: September 25, 2003
- Format: paperback, 199 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780192802217 (0192802216)
About The Book
The schizophrenic patient presented to the public in sensational press reports and lurid films bears little resemblance to reality of the illness. This book describes what schizophrenia is really like, how the illness progresses, and the treatments that have been applied. It also summarizes the most up-to-date knowledge available about the biological bases of this disorder. Finally it attempts to give some idea of what it is like to have schizophrenia and what this disorder tells us about the relationship between mind and brain.
Paperback book Schizophrenia Chris Frith buy cheap iPhone on Book Depository. PDF Schizophrenia read online. MP3 ebook Schizophrenia for Kindle.
EPUB ebook Schizophrenia by Chris Frith download on Dymocks. Online Schizophrenia buy on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book Schizophrenia by Chris Frith on reader.