- این موضوع خالی است.
نوامبر 10, 2020 در 3:32 ق.ظ #21139Apostle Zafferمیهمان
by Elise Broach, Kelly Murphy
- Author: Elise Broach, Kelly Murphy
- Language: english
- Awards: E.B. White Read Aloud Award for Older Readers (2009), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2010), Iowa Children’s Choice Award Nominee (2012), Bluestem Book Award Nominee (2016), Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award Nominee (2012)
- Genres: mystery, fantasy, fiction, art, childrens, juvenile, animals, adventure
- Release date: September 30, 2008
- Publisher: Henry Holt & Company
- Format: hardcover, 292 pages
- ISBN: 9780805082708 (0805082700)
About The Book
Marvin lives with his family under the kitchen sink in the Pompadays’ apartment. He is very much a beetle. James Pompaday lives with his family in New York City. He is very much an eleven-year-old boy. After James gets a pen-and-ink set for his birthday, Marvin surprises him by creating an elaborate miniature drawing. James gets all the credit for the picture and before these unlikely friends know it they are caught up in a staged art heist at the Metropolitan Museum of Art that could help recover a famous drawing by Albrecht Dürer. But James can’t go through with the plan without Marvin’s help. And that’s where things get really complicated (and interesting!). This fast-paced mystery will have young readers on the edge of their seats as they root for boy and beetle.
In Shakespeare’s Secret Elise Broach showed her keen ability to weave storytelling with history and suspense, and Masterpiece is yet another example of her talent. This time around it’s an irresistible miniature world, fascinating art history, all wrapped up in a special friendship— something for everyone to enjoy.
Masterpiece is a 2009 Bank Street — Best Children’s Book of the Year.
FictionBook Masterpiece Elise Broach buy. MP3 book Masterpiece read for reader on Powells. Paperback ebook Masterpiece on iPhone on Bookshop. Hardback ebook Masterpiece by Elise Broach download. MOBI book Masterpiece buy cheap Mac.
نوامبر 10, 2020 در 3:53 ق.ظ #21141shahiranمیهمان
The Keep by F. Paul Wilson · 9780765357052