- این موضوع خالی است.
نوامبر 7, 2020 در 2:56 ق.ظ #20527Anthony Plattمیهمان
by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Release date: November 2, 2009
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Nonfiction (2009)
- Genres: food, philosophy, animals, health, vegan, environment, science, memoir
- Format: hardcover, 341 pages
- Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
- ISBN: 9780316069908 (0316069906)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
About The Book
Jonathan Safran Foer spent much of his life oscillating between enthusiastic carnivore and occasional vegetarian. Once he started a family, the moral dimensions of food became increasingly important.
Faced with the prospect of being unable to explain why we eat some animals and not others, Foer set out to explore the origins of many eating traditions and the fictions involved with creating them. Traveling to the darkest corners of our dining habits, Foer raises the unspoken question behind every fish we eat, every chicken we fry, and every burger we grill.
Part memoir and part investigative report, Eating Animals is a book that, in the words of the Los Angeles Times, places Jonathan Safran Foer “at the table with our greatest philosophers.”
FB2 ebook Eating Animals Jonathan Safran Foer read online on PocketBook. Hardback book Eating Animals on Powells. Paperback Eating Animals download on Book Depository.