- این موضوع خالی است.
نوامبر 9, 2020 در 5:02 ب.ظ #21041Dee Smithمیهمان
(Little Brother, #1)
by Cory Doctorow
- ISBN: 9780765319852 (0765319853)
- Language: english
- Author: Cory Doctorow
- Genres: fiction, dystopia, teen, cyberpunk, technology, thriller, politics
- Places: San Francisco, California
- Awards: Hugo Award Nominee for Best Novel (2009), Nebula Award Nominee for Best Novel (2008), Locus Award Nominee for Best Young Adult Book (2009), Kurd-Laßwitz-Preis Nominee for Bestes ausländisches Werk (Best Foreign Work) (2011), Golden Duck Award for Young Adult (Hal Clement Award) (2009)
- Release date: April 29, 2008
- Series: Little Brother, #1
- Publisher: Tor Books
- Characters: Marcus “W1n5t0n” Yallow, Masha Maximow
- Format: hardcover, 382 pages
About The Book
Marcus aka “w1n5t0n,” is only seventeen years old, but he figures he already knows how the system works — and how to work the system. Smart, fast, and wise to the ways of the networked world, he has no trouble outwitting his high school’s intrusive but clumsy surveillance systems.
But his whole world changes when he and his friends find themselves caught in the aftermath of a major terrorist attack on San Francisco. In the wrong place at the wrong time, Marcus and his crew are apprehended by the Department of Homeland Security and whisked away to a secret prison where they’re mercilessly interrogated for days.
When the DHS finally releases them, his injured best friend Darryl does not come out. The city has become a police state where every citizen is treated like a potential terrorist. He knows that no one will believe his story, which leaves him only one option: “M1k3y” will take down the DHS himself.
EPUB book Little Brother by Cory Doctorow on Dymocks. PDF Little Brother read for Android. Hardcover ebook Little Brother download on iPhone.
MP3 ebook Little Brother Cory Doctorow buy cheap on Book Depository. Online book Little Brother Cory Doctorow buy PC. TXT Little Brother download on Powells.
نوامبر 9, 2020 در 5:14 ب.ظ #21043shahiranمیهمان
Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery – 9780553269222